10.24.2011

Halllloweeeeeennnnn


It's my favorite of holidays after only Thanksgiving and Christmas (in that order) and here are a few reasons why:
  1. It's smack in the middle of Autumn (my favorite of the four seasons, including Frankie Valli). 
  2. People dress up in amazingly awesome costumes, which I thoroughly enjoy. 
  3. People dress up in amazingly awful costumes, which I also thoroughly enjoy, though for entirely different reasons. 
  4. My niece (and my nephew this year!!) dress up in costumes such as these:         
  5. There is candy EVERYWHERE and it is suddenly socially acceptable to both hoard and binge said sweet confections.
  6. There is an abundance of pumpkin flavored beers. 
  7. Halloween parties are some of the best parties you can attend all year long.
  8. My somewhat private (though not anymore...now) obsession with zombies, vampires, witches, werewolves, and other legendary creatures can be unabashedly displayed with no concern for public mockery.
  9. You get to take big orange pumpkins and turn them into wonderful jack-o-lanterns, such as these:


No comments:

Post a Comment