10.16.2011

More postcrossing news

Since my last update, three more of my postcards were received! I'll just take a quick moment to say thanks to Carol in Australia, Renat in Belarus, and Dongyun in China for the great messages they sent me after receiving my cards. It seems that Riley has become quite the international celebrity as a result of her new side career as a print model.

I also have received my very first postcard through postcrossing from a very talented artist from Poland. Thank you, Agata!



1 comment:

  1. Hey! I've found this site from your profile :)
    I guess it'll take some time to read all our notes in here.
    I also remember receiving my first postcard, it was from Belgium, though I actually didn 't have a chance to see it, because I was in Antwerpen at that moment. When I came back to Poland, in my mailbox were waiting 5 postcards! I guess I can say they were my first 5 postcards :)
    I wish you can get more interesting cards with some nice writings and more :) Good luck with more postcrossing!!

    (P.S. I'm not that talented, but happy to know you liked my drawings :))

    ReplyDelete