11.28.2011

On to the Hunger Games

Last night I finished We the Animals by Justin Torres. It was definitely a quick, enjoyable read, but I have to agree with the innumerable reviews I've found on the book regarding the ending. In short, the last chapter felt rushed and thrown together. I don't know how I would have chosen to finish the novel, but after so many well-written insights into the lives of the characters, what was written doesn't do the rest of the book justice.

As the title to this entry suggests, I'm now onto reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I bought the three books as a collection on my Nook after my friend Alexandra told me I HAD to read them. The reason? She had a dream that had something to do with the books, and something to do with me, but without reading the novels, I wouldn't be able to understand it all. In other words, I MUST read the books, and SOON! I promise to read them fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment