1.23.2012

rub a dub dub

So tonight I took a bath. After a long day of not doing much at all (I had off and my evening class was canceled), I decided to make myself feel less lazy by laying in a tub of hot water for 45 minutes. A few weeks ago, I stopped by Lush, a/k/a my own personal hell, since it's around the corner from my office, and left with a few bath balls and the feeling that my olfactory nerve would never work again.

After eating dinner with Jake, I turned on the hot water, placed the "Honey" ball in the tub, lit a few candles, and slowly dipped in. I made it about ten minutes before I started feeling...well, bored. I made Jake, who already hated me for taking a bath while he was stuck studying, fetch my Nook for me so I could read a few more chapters in the Hunger Games trilogy (which beeteedubs, I'm enjoying immensely thus far). Jake really likes me tonight. :D

I enjoyed my time in the bath, but will wait to take another until we have a slightly bigger tub. We have another bath ball left - an avocado flavored one - and I'll reserve it for Jake's use sometime soon. For now, though, I'm off to bed. Taking baths and blogging about it makes me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment