7.07.2011

july 7, 2011: day 1. well, technically, day 7...

The List is up!

Finally.

Roughly a year after I got the idea in my head to do this, I finally put my act together (with some inspiration from my dear friend, Erica) and finished my list of 101 things that I would like to do over a period of 1001 days. Some are selfless, some are selfish; some [read: most] are trivial, some [read: few] are significant; some are cheap, some are...not as cheap; but all are things about which I've heard myself say, "I'd really like to do that some day" or "I really should do that some day."

That day has come. Or, more accurately, will come at some point in the two year, thirty-eight week, and five day period I officially started as of July 1, 2011.

I'll be maintaining this blog (not without a hint of narcissism, I'm sure) to keep myself on track and to keep anyone else who is interested (I doubt there are many) abreast of my progress.

1 comment:

  1. The [for my eyes only] thing is such a tease. Unfair.

    ReplyDelete