7.22.2011

Riley's New Trick: Go Hide!

I took the day off from work today to pack for my OBX vacation, which I leave for in less than 4 hours. I even got up at 7am to make sure I could get everything done: the cleaning, the packing, the last minute errands. But the procrastinator in me is shining brightly today, so I decided instead to tackle the first third of #48: Teach Riley 3 new tricks.

It isn't perfected yet, but she was doing it a number of times without treats, so I consider it done. All that's needed now is some reinforcement and she'll be ready to show it off at the dog park, parties, events, galas, regattas, political rallies, etc., etc. This trick is purely for human amusement, although knowing Riley, I'm sure she's proud of herself too.

Below is a clip of the trick I'm calling "Go Hide!"


I guess it's off to packing now. With Riley exhausted from all the hard work, I'm quickly running out of ways to procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment